Thursday, July 22, 2010

Waxing for men


OK, I just got back from getting pretty much (no everything) waxed from my belly
button down. I keep my tummy and chest trim with a buzzer. Oh and the back gets
waxed too. So I'm as clean as it gets right now. If you haven't tried it I highly
recommend it. I keep everything super short as it is so to make things a little
easier I used a little nair on my sac and crack and around the very base of my shaft.
Those are the goodies I wasn't going to wax but did want to keep 'em clean.
One tip I learned to avoid getting ingrown hairs was to exfoliate a full 36 hours
after. So I ran and got the Shea Body Scrub from the Body Shop. It has always worked
great for me and it leaves a great oil all over you. The other nice thing about
waxing is that you don't get that harsh razor stubble. Cheers to being bald!

1 comment: